Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season

Evidently, I'm very bad at this whole 'updating on a regular basis' thing. I apologize in advance.

Anyway, as I'm sure you all have noticed, it is now holiday season! And let me start by saying that this is absolutely my favourite time of the year. Time to break out the hot cocoa and grandma sweaters! As soon as Thanksgiving was over, my parents and I put up the Christmas tree and I made a Christmas playlist on YouTube. And for those of you who celebrate it, Happy Hanukkah!

And, the moment I know you've all been waiting for with bated breath, here are pictures of some of the necklaces I made! More will come when I have more time. 

Fly to Great Heights necklace

Dreaming of Leaves necklace
As of now, only the Dreaming of Leaves necklace is for sale, although the price is still undetermined, haha. I really haven't a clue how to price it. $10 plus S&H?

Erk. I just realized that my final project for art is due tomorrow. Oops! Off to finish that now... Love you all! Until next time.

Pei.

1 comment:

  1. GOMGHGHOMH O CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE THAT

    WHAT IS IT MADE OFF

    OMFGGG

    ReplyDelete