Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

...to the rest of the world, haha. Over here, it's only dinner time, but we're close (sort of?)! My dad's roasting a prime rib, which is going to be really yummy.

Anyway, a lot of stuff has been going on lately and I've been neglecting this blog (as usual)... I swear. Updates will be more frequent. I hope. A little summary of what I've been doing: Tahoe, photoshoot (that just ended up in a lot of silly faces), lots of baking and incredible amounts of eating. I think I've gained a thousand pounds this vacation. Once I get back to school, it's time to hit the gym. And the salad bar.

I also owe a million Christmas art pieces. They will happen. Hopefully, sometime in the near future.

Wishing you all the best for the new year!
Pei

No comments:

Post a Comment