Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pinterest

I apologize for the incredibly cruddy post I posted on Sunday, haha. I ended up throwing a bunch of tissues and string together, taping them together, and slapping watercolours on them. I'm hoping for a good grade. Please cross your fingers for me!!

Anyways, yesterday was the first final of my college career.. And it was awful. It was so hard. I thought I'd do relatively well on it, considering I'm getting an A in the class, so I was feeling somewhat confident... Then bam! I felt so lost on every single problem. I'm not sure if I got full credit on ANY of the problems... On a happier note, one of my suitemates brought in the cutest dog ever. Her name's Josie and she's a miniature poodle. And she's so obedient! She rarely barks and loves to be cuddled.

But! The main point of this post is to blatantly advertise Pinterest, which is the most addicting thing known to mankind. I spend all my time there, haha. In their words, "Pinterest is a place to catalog the things you love." You can also upload your own pictures/pins and create boards for any category you please! It's incredibly fun and makes saving the pictures you like so much easier! And there is an incredible treasure trove of amazing things on there! You can follow the boards you like, and pictures that are pinned by them show up on your Pinterest homescreen. Also, you can 'like' and comment on pins you like. Pinterest tends to be very classy and artsy, with lots of artwork, fashion, DIY guides and recipe, which is right up my alley. I looove it.

Some sneak peeks of what's on there:

What a great bedroom!

Such a cute way to wrap gifts!

Gorgeous wedding "aisle".

Right now, I think you have to request an invite in order to join, so if any of you are interested in joining, send me a comment or something with your email address and I'll send you an invite!

Off to studying for my chem final tomorrow.. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment