Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Topsy Turvy Week

It's only Tuesday evening and I already feel like I'm about to explode! These past few days have been jam-packed with all sorts of crazy things. On Saturday, I went to Fashion Valley and Little Italy with some of my suitemates! I snagged some watercolour brushes for real cheap (.50-1.50 each!) at Blix and had an amazing pasta dinner with fro-yo for dessert! Then, on Sunday, I took the bus all the way to Jo-Ann's for some jewelry-making supplies. My goodness, did you know it takes an hour to get there from school? It was quite the bus ride. I also got extremely lost and was hit on by a creepy drunk man. After Jo-Ann's, I took the bus back, puttered around Aaron Brothers and Whole Foods for a bit, then headed back to my dorm for some relaxation and jewelry making.

My fingers still hurt from making jewelry. I got a pair of extremely cheap pliers, so I ended up using my fingers more than anything to pull apart jump rings and what not. About halfway through my first necklace, I realized that I forgot to buy headpins. Boo, self, boo. So I improvised with some eyepins and managed to create a presentable necklace. I'm a fan, at least. I also made two other charm necklaces and I'm currently working on a bib necklace, although I also forgot to buy ribbon, so... But all in all, I was very satisfied with my products. Either tomorrow or Thursday, I'm going to go out and take some pictures for all you lovely people to see. And hopefully, you'll like what you see, tell your friends, and maybe buy some pieces once my shop is put up? Hopefully, haha.

Anyways, I'm going to have to cut this post short because right now, I feel like I'm going to throw up. I had an awkward chicken curry right now that disagreed with me and just thinking about it makes me sick. Please pray that I'm alright by tomorrow morning!

Lots of love,
Pei.

No comments:

Post a Comment